Local Auxiliary Member:
- Annual dues vary by Auxiliary.
- Completed membership application, proof of eligibility (only if veteran is not a member of the same Post), and payment is sent to local Auxiliary.
- The local Auxiliary will investigate your eligibility and vote to accept or reject your application.
- May attend Auxiliary, County Council, District or Department (state) meetings, and is allowed to enter the business session of these meetings.
- May hold an office at the Auxiliary, County Council, District or Department (state) level.
- May be a Delegate to the National Convention.
- May participate in any of the National Programs and earn Auxiliary, District, Department (state) and National Awards.
- May qualify for Cancer Care Plus Insurance Program (Cancer Insurance).
- May receive a Cancer Grant, if eligible.
- May purchase self-pay insurances and burial benefits.
- May participate in member benefits received through the mail, e-mail or listed on the National website.
- Receives the VFW Auxiliary Magazine and e-newsletter.
Find a local Auxiliary in your area (opens in a new window)
Click here to fill out Local Auxiliary Membership Application. (The president of your new Auxiliary will contact you.)