Program Ambassadors list downloadable word document (list is below)
|Americanism||Buddy® Poppy/National Home||Community Service||Historian/Media Relations||Hospital|
|Legislative||Membership||Mentoring for Leadership||Scholarship||Veterans & Family Support|
Each year the National organization collects information obtained from individual Auxiliaries on the end of the year report.
Those numbers are used in multiple ways:
- VFW Auxiliary National Fact Sheet
- VFW Auxiliary National website
- Published in the VFW Auxiliary National Convention Book
- Other marketing materials
- as well as proof to the IRS that we (VFW Auxiliary) are doing what we were chartered to do: help our Veterans and their Families.
Below is the 2020-2021 report card to show how your individual Mississippi Auxiliaries are reporting on their programs this year. The Department program ambassadors would like each Auxiliary to report at least once a month so they (the Department ambassadors) can report to the National ambassadors on how well MS is implementing the directives sent out.
Power Point Presentations from the 2019-2020 Senior Vice Conference.
- Membership: Marilyn Malick — PowerPoint Video
- Hospital: Linda Roloff — PowerPoint / PDF
- “Buddy”® Poppy/VFW National Home: Dana Fogner — PowerPoint / PDF
- Legislative: Carmelita Jones — PowerPoint / PDF
- Americanism: Justine Robles — PowerPoint / PDF
- Youth Activities: Jodie Hollinger — PowerPoint / PDF
- Chief of Staff & Extension: Gloria Dobbie — PowerPoint / PDF
- Veterans & Family Support: LaQuetta McCartor — PowerPoint / PDF
- Scholarships: Frankie Bill — PowerPoint / PDF
- Historian & Media Relations: Nicole Koutz — PowerPoint / PDF
- Mentoring for Leadership: Erin Mezek — PowerPoint / PDF
- Auxiliary Community Outreach: Diane Pencak — PowerPoint / PDF