(Program titles are links to the Program Reports)
Each year the National organization collects information obtained from individual Auxiliaries on the end of the year report.
Those numbers are used in multiple ways:
- VFW Auxiliary National Fact Sheet
- VFW Auxiliary National website
- Published in the VFW Auxiliary National Convention Book
- Other marketing materials
- as well as proof to the IRS that we (VFW Auxiliary) are doing what we were chartered to do: help our Veterans and their Families.
Below is the 2020-2021 report card to show how your individual Mississippi Auxiliaries are reporting on their programs this year. The Department program ambassadors would like each Auxiliary to report at least once a month so they (the Department ambassadors) can report to the National ambassadors on how well MS is implementing the directives sent out.
Power Point Presentations from the 2019-2020 Senior Vice Conference.
- Membership: Marilyn Malick — PowerPoint Video
- Hospital: Linda Roloff — PowerPoint / PDF
- “Buddy”® Poppy/VFW National Home: Dana Fogner — PowerPoint / PDF
- Legislative: Carmelita Jones — PowerPoint / PDF
- Americanism: Justine Robles — PowerPoint / PDF
- Youth Activities: Jodie Hollinger — PowerPoint / PDF
- Chief of Staff & Extension: Gloria Dobbie — PowerPoint / PDF
- Veterans & Family Support: LaQuetta McCartor — PowerPoint / PDF
- Scholarships: Frankie Bill — PowerPoint / PDF
- Historian & Media Relations: Nicole Koutz — PowerPoint / PDF
- Mentoring for Leadership: Erin Mezek — PowerPoint / PDF
- Auxiliary Community Outreach: Diane Pencak — PowerPoint / PDF